1. No more refined foods – One of the best ways to stay as beautiful as ever is to avoid eating refined or highly processed foods. Such types of foods can rub you off important nutrients that are needed by your body, and that could make your skin look dull. Aside from that, they can also get you constipated.
2. Raw food is better – Eating raw foods means not overcooking your meals. Such kind of practice will enhance your beauty, since raw foods are still filled with vitamins, enzymes, and other nutrients that can take care of your skin and hair. Aside from that, it has been proven that raw foods can make wrinkles and age spots less obvious.
3. First thing to do in the morning – It is best that when you wake up in the morning, you drink a glass of water, and eat a piece of your favourite fruit, like banana. This would ensure that your skin is properly hydrated, and the fruit would also help in maintaining its radiance. In addition, such a practice can also help you maintain your weight, or lose some.
4. Preventing grey hair – Making use of oil for your hair can help in preventing grey hair. However, to make it more effective, you can add a few drops of rosemary essential oil to it. Aside from that, you can also eat a teaspoon of curry leaf chutney at least every other day, since it has components, which can strengthen the cells that form the pigmentation from within.
5. Seal your nail polish – Having a nail polish that is shiny and glossy offers a beautiful sight to see. Thus, it is best that you prevent it from scratches and peeling by applying a top coat over your nail polish. By applying a top coat to seal the nail polish, you would be able to extend its beauty even for 7 days.
6. Practice a morning skin care routine – Following a skin care routine each morning can help a lot in maintaining your beauty. A typical routine that you can follow would involve removing all dirt from your skin with the use of a deep cream cleanser, and rinsing it with water; applying a mild moisturizer; and, applying a small amount of face powder to control oil buildup.
7. Use cream as your skin cleanser – Cleaning your skin on a regular manner is essential in maintaining its beauty. However, it is best to make use of cream cleanser to do this, since it won’t take away the natural oil from your skin, which protects it. Don’t use anything that can dry out your skin, since it can become prone to bacteria and cellular damage.
8. Use rosewater as toner – Using rosewater as your toner provides lots of benefits. Aside from maintaining the radiant looks of your skin, rosewater actually contains substances, which can also maintain your skin’s moisture. In addition, it is also a good solution that you can use if you have allergic skin or to treat sunburn.
9. Get enough sleep – Getting enough rest is one of the most important things to do, when it comes to maintaining your beauty. You need to have at least 7 to 8 hours of sleep each night; and, it is best that you are already asleep by 10 in the evening, so as to maximize the benefits from your beauty sleep.
10. Drink enough amounts of water – To maintain your beauty, you need to have a skin that has good moisture. To achieve that, you need to drink at least 8 glasses of water each day. Aside from flushing out harmful toxins from your body, it can also get rid of excess heat. In addition, enough amounts of water can also help you maintain your weight, and prevent constipation.
11. Drink milk each day – Drinking milk is one of the best things that you can do in order to maintain your beauty. When you drink milk each day, you would be providing your body with the essential nutrients to strengthen your hair and bones. Aside from that, it can also make your skin look younger, enhance your health and the looks of your eyes.
12. Refrigerate toners and floral waters during summer time – Toners and floral water can help you freshen up, especially during the warmer months. Thus, it is best that you keep them inside the refrigerator during the summer months, so that you can use them cold. To feel refreshed, you can always spray your face with it. 13. Never pick pimples – Having lots of pimples on your face can affect your beauty. Thus, you don’t want it to multiply. Picking your pimples is actually one of the things that can make you have more of them. This is because pricking it can spread the infection further. Aside from that, it can also damage your skin tissue around the pimple.
14. Exfoliate your hands each week – Having hands that are soft and smooth would definitely add more to your already beautiful image. To achieve that, you should exfoliate your hands once a week, with the use of a natural exfoliating liquid. Use it in light circular movements, so as to gently massage your skin.
15. Fix your yellow nails – Yellow nails is not something that you can be proud off. Thus, if you have them, you can simply make use of a homemade whitening bath for it. All you need to do is to mix enough lemon juice and rose petals into a bowl of clean water, and dip your hands into it. After going through that process, apply a moisturizing lotion to enhance the results.
16. Replace candies and chocolates with fresh fruits – One of the many weaknesses of some people is to crave for sweets, which can affect their beauty. Thus, instead of eating candies, and other food items that are filled with sugar, you should eat fresh fruits. Foods that have high sugar content can enlarge your pores, aside from the fact that it can make you gain weight.
17. Have a facial once a month – Going through facial each month can provide you with lots of benefits. Some of which would include collagen and elastin recovery, improve the circulation of your blood vessels, even out your skin color, improve hydration, and improve skin tone. It can also make your skin soft and radiant.
18. Keep your makeup simple and light each day – It is always best to show people your natural beauty. You can achieve this by keeping your makeup as simple and light each day. When you do that, you would also prevent skin damage, which is one of the effects of using heavy makeup on a regular basis.
19. Using lip balm – Keep in mind that maintaining the condition of your lips can also enhance your beauty. To do that, it is always best to carry a lip balm wherever you may go. Lip balm can prevent your lips from drying out. Because of that, it is one of the best ways to prevent or cure lip chapping. With the right kind of lip balm, it can also soften your lips.
20. Be gentle with your skin near your eyes – The skin under your eyes is one of the most sensitive parts of your body. Thus, it is best that you are gentle with it. You should not pull or stretch it, since it would definitely show, and affect your looks. With regular pulling and stretching in that part of your face, it can look wrinkled or saggy in no time.