41. Learn how to make your curls last longer – If you like to curl up your hair from time to time with the use of a curling iron, you probably want it to last longer. To achieve that, make sure that your hair is already dry when you are about to start the process. Don’t use the curling iron for too long though, since it can dry out your hair.
42. Avoid allergenic substances to avoid antihistamines – If you are allergic to foundation, then you should not use it heavily during allergy seasons. You need to keep in mind that when you have allergic reactions, you need to take antihistamines to gain control over it. Antihistamines can actually dry out your skin, thus it is best to avoid allergenic items.
43. Using quality blotting papers in order to manage oil buildup – To avoid accumulating too much oil on your face, use quality blotting papers to manage it. Aside from being effective in managing oil buildup, blotting papers can also help you clean up your skin around your eyes and emphasize it.
44. Reapply sunscreens every two to three hours – When you purchase sunscreen lotions, you may come across products, which would indicate that it can last for the whole day. However, in most cases, they only last for 2 to 3 hours. Therefore, it is best to reapply it every 2 hours, especially if you are going to be exposed to sunlight for the whole day.
45. Take care of pimple faster with tea tree oil – A good way to take care of pimples is to apply tea tree oil. It actually contains components, which can speed up the healing process. Aside from that,
49. Measure two fingers from your nose when it comes to where you want to apply the blush on – In applying your blush on, it is best to keep it around two fingers apart from your nose. This is to ensure that your cheeks would get emphasized the way you want it to be. Aside from that, it would also accentuate other desirable features you have.
50. Use a conditioning treatment to prevent hair color from fading – One of the things that you don’t want to happen is to see your hair color fading too fast, especially in summer months. To ensure that it won’t happen, make use of a conditioning treatment after coloring your hair. Do it every week or at least every other month to ensure that it would take effect.
51. Keep your makeup at minimum levels during the summer months – During the summer months, although it is best to put more coverage on your skin, it is still best to keep it at minimal levels. Doing it that way would ensure that your skin won’t get irritated easily. Aside from that, it would also enhance your looks, when it is sunny outside.
52. Keep your eyes cool – Keeping your eyes cool, especially during warmer months, can have lots of positive effects on your beauty. It can provide you relief from stress, aside from taking care of dark circles. To achieve that, make use of cotton pads that have been dipped in cucumber juice and place it on your eyes.
53. Choose the right kind of lipstick to match your hair, eyes, and skin – Choosing the right shade of lipstick would light up your skin, eyes, and your skin. Therefore, selection should be done properly, which may involve a series of trials and errors. Have a friend accompany you in buying your lipstick, so that she can also help you out with it.
54. How to revive curls at the middle of the day – If you love to have curls, then you want it to last longer than it should. The good news is that, you can do something to revive it. What you can do is to make use of pomade and apply it on your hair with the use of your palms. Scrunch just a little, in order to achieve the effects that you want.
55. How to properly use a flat iron to straighten your hair – In using a flat iron, you need to keep in mind that it makes use of heat to straighten your hair. Thus, the longer you use it, the more damaging it can be for your hair. To go around it, it is best to air dry your hair first, before you make use of the flat iron. You will be able to minimize exposing your hair to the heat this way.
56. Take a vitamin supplement that has biotin in it – Taking a vitamin supplement will enhance your health, as well as the beauty of your hair. However, if you want to make sure that you are taking something that can enhance hair growth, then choose one that contains biotin. Biotin makes hair grow faster and healthier.
57. How to cover split ends effectively – If you are already on your way to a party, when you just realized that you got split ends, there is something you can do to hide it. All you need to do is to straighten the ends with a flat iron, and apply a hair cream. Don’t forget that cutting the ends is also another solution that you can consider.
58. How to choose the right kind of foundation – Choosing the right shade of foundation can be tricky to some women. All you actually need to do is to simply choose one that has a shade, nearest to your color. To make sure that it is, you can always apply some on your jaw line, and compare it to the color of your neck. This would provide you the guidance you need, whether you need to choose lighter or darker ones.
59. How to prevent fungal infection on your feet – Fungal infection on people’s feet, which smell’s bad, can be quite common during summer time. This is because the heat can make feet perspire more. To ensure that this does not happen to you, you should wash your feet on a regular basis, and make sure that they are really dry prior to wearing your shoes. It could also be better if you wear open shoes than close ones, during this time of the year.
60. How to properly choose organic beauty products – It is a good idea to purchase organic beauty products, since they are not loaded with toxic chemicals. However, you should also make sure that the product you are purchasing is really organic. To ensure that this is the case, choose only those that are certified by a government agency, as true organic.