61. What to do after using a hair conditioning mask – When you make use of a hair conditioning mask, it can actually open up the hair cuticles. To make sure that your hair cuticles are closed after using the said mask, all you need to do is to apply a cold water rinse. Cold water can actually close your skin pores, as well as the hair cuticles.
62. Make use of clarifying shampoo to maintain the health of your hair and scalp – It is not uncommon for a woman to make use of certain hair care products for the whole week, especially when reporting for work or attending parties. Because of that, these products can leave certain chemicals on your hair and scalp, which may eventually harm it. To clear your hair from such substances, make use of a clarifying shampoo at the end of the week.
63. What to do with a chipped nail polish – If your nail polish has been chipped, if you still have time, you can always visit the parlor to get it fixed. Since they are the experts, you can entrust your nail polish to them. However, if you don’t have time for that, you can actually add glitter on top of it, in order to hide the chip from the public.
64. How to prevent undesirable eye bags – When the area just below your eyes appear puffed, you may not want to go out with your friends because of it. However, to make sure that it does not happen again, make sure that that area is always properly hydrated, and not often disturbed. Aside from that getting enough sleep can also prevent it effectively.
65. Exfoliate your ingrown hairs -Having ingrown hairs is not just unsightly, but it can also be painful. To fix it, you can actually exfoliate, so that you would be able to remove the dead cells. On top of that, it could also help the ingrown hair to finally go back to its normal growth.
66. When to apply creams – Creams can help you provide the moisture needed by your skin. However, it is best to apply them after taking a bath. This is because showering can actually wash out the natural oil from your skin. Therefore, when you apply the cream, it can help your skin in regaining back its natural oil and moisture.
67. How to keep hair color as vibrant as possible – Getting a new hair color can be expensive nowadays. Thus, it is best to maintain the vibrant of your hair color for as long as possible. To achieve that, you can simply make use of shampoos and conditioners, which are made for hair that has been colored. Just make sure to choose quality products, so that you would benefit from them.
68. Use a concealer to hide any imperfections – Whenever you have a pimple that you want to hide, you can always make use of a concealer for it. Aside from pimples though, you can also make use of it for any skin blemishes. Just choose a concealer that comes from a reputable company, so that you can be assured of its effectiveness.
69. Cleansers are better to use on face than soaps – When it comes to taking care of your face, it is better to use cleansers for it. Cleansers are actually gentler to your skin, and they can prevent breakouts. Thus, it you want to have healthier skin, use cleansers for your face, and soap for your body.
70. Wearing sunglasses to prevent wrinkles on your face – If you are expecting to get exposed to the sun for the most parts of the day, then you should wear sunglasses. A good pair of sunglasses would not just take good care of your eyes, but it can also prevent wrinkles. This is because, without it, you would be squinting, which can cause wrinkles.
71. How to properly remove blackheads – Blackheads are unsightly, which is why it is a good idea to get rid of them. You need to make sure though that you are doing it properly, with the use of nose strips. Pinching it, or squeezing your skin to remove the blackheads, would just irritate that part of your face, which can make it appear red, or cause pimples.
72. Don’t forget to clean your ears on a regular basis – It is always best to also maintain the cleanliness of your ears. However, you don’t have to do it on a daily basis, since it can irritate your ear drums, whenever you use the q-tip. Just do it every 3 days, after taking a bath, to remove the ear wax.
73. Avoid skin products that contain lots of alcohol – When you make use of certain skin products, whether it would be for your face, your hands, or legs, avoid using those that contain lots of alcohol. This is because alcohol can dry out your skin, and make it look dull. Therefore, when you buy such products, make sure to check the labels before paying them.
74. Applying toothpaste on your pimples – When you have pimples, one of the best remedies for it is actually to apply toothpaste on your zits topically. Just make sure that the toothpaste is not something that is very strong. Toothpaste can dry out the pimple, which is why it can help in getting rid of it.
75. Visit your dentist regularly to have a great smile – Having a great smile is one of the essentials to look as beautiful as possible. Thus, you should visit your dentist regularly, in order to effectively maintain the health of your teeth. Aside from that, if there is something that needs to be done, your dentist would immediately tell you about it.
76. Apply teeth whitening products to enhance the color of your teeth – There are actually lots of products today, which you can make use of to improve the color of your teeth. Some of these whitening products are in the form of toothpastes, while others are in strips. Aside from that, there are also other procedures, which can provide you with the results in a faster manner.
77. Brush and floss your teeth regularly to maintain its health – When you brush your teeth on a regular basis, you would be able to ensure that it is free from food particles, which can cause it to decay. However, brushing may not be enough; therefore, it is best that aside from brushing, you should also floss your teeth regularly.
78. Use natural hair products to maintain the fullness of your hair – There are lots of natural hair products today, which can help you maintain the fullness of your hair. Some of them are filled with coconut oil, while some with Aloe Vera. Keep in mind though, that you can also have your own Aloe Vera plant in your house, so that you would simply make use of it instead of buying hair care products.
79. Ask for a hot oil treatment on a regular basis – Whether you get a hair cut every now and then or not, it is best to go through a hot oil treatment on a regular basis. Hot oil can actually enhance the fullness of your hair. Aside from that, it can also prevent dandruff, and maintain your scalp’s moisture.
80. Never substitute conditioner for shampoo – Some people think that using a conditioner can be more beneficial than using a shampoo. On the contrary, it is actually the opposite, since using a conditioner without shampooing beforehand can make your hair look greasier. Thus, a conditioner should not be viewed as an alternative to shampoo.