81. Do not shampoo your hair for more than once in a day – Some people think that the more they clean their hair, the better it is, which is why they shampoo for more than once in a day. This is actually not a good practice, since it can dry out your hair and your scalp. When that happens, your hair would look dull, and it might even trigger dandruff.
82. Do not be hesitant in changing your hairstyle from time to time – Changing your hairstyle from time to time is actually good, since it provides people a glimpse of the different sides of you. Aside from that, it would also give you a chance to really identify the kind of hairstyle that would suit you best, in terms of comfort and looks.
83. Use some hair dye if your hair is getting gray – If your hair is getting gray, there is no need to be ashamed in dyeing it. Dyeing your hair would make you look younger. However, you should choose something that is not too harsh for it. Aside from that, after applying the hair dye, you should apply conditioner, to help make up for the lost moisture and oil.
84. Wash off mousse, gel, or any other hair products before going to bed – Before you call it a day, it is always best to remove any kind of hair products that you have applied. This is because mousse, gels, or any other items that you use to style your hair, can get your scalp irritated when allowed to stay overnight. Aside from that, they can also cause
85. Trim your fingernails on a regular basis – Trimming your nails is good not just for your hygiene but also for your beauty. However, it is best that you trim it in consistent lengths. Aside from that, make sure that you know how to shape them nicely, so that they would look fashionable.
86. Wear gloves in the winter – During colder months, you may see that your hands would get dried out. To prevent dry and calloused hands, you should wear gloves, especially when you go out of your house. Aside from that, you can also soak your hands in warm water, which is filled with olive oil for 5 minutes.
87. Always wear clean socks – When you wear socks, it is best that you make sure that they are clean. Wearing dirty socks is not a good sight to see. Aside from that, they can also make your feet dirty. In addition, dirty socks can also trigger bad smell on your feet.
88. Choose clothes that fit you comfortably – Wearing clothes that are either too tight or too big for you is not a good idea. It can make you uncomfortable, which can affect the way you carry yourself. Thus, before going out of the house, make sure that you are wearing something that perfectly fits you.
89. Wash your clothes on a regular basis, but do it carefully – Washing your clothes after wearing them on a regular basis should be done, not just for hygiene, but also to ensure that they are maintained well. However, it is best to check the kind of materials they are made off, so that you can apply the right kind of washing. If you are not conscious about it, then you might end up with clothes that are cleaned, but are no longer in good shape.
90. Choose dress or shirts that complement with your skin tone – Make use of dress or shirts that have colors, which would flatter your skin tone. For example, if you have fair skin, then it may not be a good idea to wear an all black dress. Aside from that, when you combine certain colors, you should also make sure that they all match perfectly.
91. Highlight the color of your eyes by wearing the right color of shirts – Don’t forget that you can also consider your eyes as a factor, when it comes to choosing the color you want to wear. For example, if you have blue eyes, then wearing something blue, may it be your shirt, pants, or socks, would surely highlight them.
92. If you want to have a pet dog, choose one that does not shed off its fur too much – Lots of people are allergic to animal dander, and if you are one of them, then it is best to choose a pet that does not shed too much fur. You can also prevent your clothes from looking like they have fur growing out from them, by having a lint roller.
93. Use products that are made for anti-aging, but choose carefully – There are lots of antiaging skin care products that are available in the market today. Using them would prevent wrinkles, blemishes, and such. However, make sure to choose quality products, so that you are assured of their effectiveness as well as your safety.
94. Prevent bad breath by watching what you eat – Keep in mind that there are certain food items, which can cause someone to have bad breath, such as onions and garlic. Aside from bad breath, they can also have some negative effects on your body odor, and gas. Thus, it is best to eat lots of them only in times when you are staying at home.
95. Exercise on a regular basis – One of the best ways to prevent gaining weight is to get enough exercise. However, there is no need to go through strenuous ones. Just doing regular cardiovascular routines would already help a lot, such as swimming, jogging, biking, and walking. Just make sure to combine it with an effective diet program, so that
you can reach your goals.
96. Eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables – Eating lots of fresh fruits and vegetables would ensure that your skin is well hydrated. Aside from that, since they are filled with dietary fiber, you can also maintain your weight more effectively. Fiber can actually suppress your appetite in a natural way, and it can also help your body in flushing out harmful toxins.
97. Eat more times in a day but in lesser portions – If you really need to lose weight, instead of eating only 3 times in day, increase it to 5 times, but be mindful of the portions. Eating more times can actually boost your metabolism, which can facilitate burning more fats and calories. You need to make sure that you are eating lesser amounts of foods each time though, so that you won’t gain weight.
98. Increase your daily physical activities to lose weight – If you don’t want to exercise, but you need to lose weight, there are actually other things that you can do to achieve your goal. Aside from dieting, you can lose weight by increasing your daily physical activities. Such activities can include walking towards the grocery store, parking your car blocks away from your office, using the stairs instead of the elevator, and such.
99. Follow a healthy diet – Having a healthy diet means that you would provide your body with the nutrients that it needs, such as protein, carbohydrates, vitamins, and minerals. When you have adequate amounts of these nutrients, you would be able to maintain a more radiant skin, better body figure, and healthier hair.
100. Eat slower – When you eat in a slower pace, you would end up with lesser amounts of food in your stomach. This is because, your body would take a certain amount of time to send a signal to your brain that it is already full. Thus, when you eat slower, you would already feel that you are already satisfied, even when you have not consumed the usual amount of foods that you eat yet.
101. Don’t starve yourself to lose weight – In losing weight, there are certain diet programs, which are pretty restrictive, in which they make you starve to achieve your goals. When you starve yourself, such as going through fasting, your body may go through a state, in which it would lower down your metabolism. Aside from that, even if
you lose weight through it, you could look saggy for losing lots of moisture.